We are seeking a self-motivated and innovative developer to join our growing company and help us continue to push the envelope with our products. The MVC/.NET/SQL Developer will assist with implementing Web browser-based user interfaces utilizing a Microsoft SQL Server back-end.
The system is built in such a way that developers create tools and custom modules that our configuration specialists then configure the user interface to meet the business needs of our clients.
Our Developers work daily to:
Create custom modules or specifications to our client needs
- Modify stored procedures
- Write queries to provide reports to our clients
- Diagnose reported malfunctions or errors
- Problem solves to meet the needs of our teams and clients
The work environment is highly collaborative team environment with times of individual work on specific dedicated tasks relating back to the overall goal of the project.
We have offices in Glendale, AZ; Okemos, MI; and San Juan, PR. We will consider candidates applying for all locations, but the performed work will be conducted in one of the three offices.
Please only apply if you are in these geographical areas or planning to move to them. If currently outside these areas but planning to move include your timeline in a cover letter.
Major job duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist in the design and development of easy-to-use, high-quality browser-based user interfaces
- Perform other similar and related duties as required or as directed
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings
- Develop custom modules to meet client needs
- Create SQL Stored Procedures and JS modules to add custom functionality for our web forms application.
- Convert legacy SQL, VB.Net and JS procedures from our old system to work with our new environment.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ work experience
- Solid object-oriented programming skills with VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and ADO.NET in a Windows environment are necessary
- Experience with SQL Server, XML, XSL, queries, and links to data displayed and captured via UI components
- Knowledge of jQuery a plus
- Experience with ADA compliance a plus
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with a keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Experience debugging SQL stored procedures, custom JS modules and VB.NET modules running on the back end
Work Remotely: Onsite/Hybrid
Job Type: Full-time
Send Your Resume
Apply via Indeed